Monday 16 January 2012

Knitted Flowers Anyone?

Amongst the number of things I'm working hard on at the moment, the little Lace Fingerless Gloves with the huge flowers are the ones I'm most enjoying. Very girly and extremely camp. I think children will love these as they come with a little matching hairband! The enormous flowers are perfect for Spring. I will try and post some pictures.

Really pleased also with The Plaited (Cabled) Scarf Video tutorial for YouTube. I think this one will be another hit. It introduces what would appear to be a complex cable, but it is in fact much simpler than it looks. Done in a chunky yarn it would double up as the perfect Snood too!

The only snag is I can't get the video to download onto my computer at the moment. For days I have been trying to sort out my technical melt down. It is so frustrating, especially when you know full well it will be something so obvious.

Now I've got that off my chest I'll have to say that for now I'm Casting Off!

1 comment:

  1. I have a sample of a knitting pattern, if I provide a photo, would you be able to provide the instructions to knit this pattern?

    ReplyDelete